Sunday, August 12, 2007

ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

heyooz. i decided to return back to blog about my life and its present. well, i've been told by many of my friends that i would listen to them and their problems, but i would never speak about anything bad that i was going through. haha, well i didnt really notice that actually. i haven thought about telling anyone about my problems, even now. i'm not sure why, but its like, i feel that even if i put what i was going through it words, it was still hard to explain what i really felt. at most they would get only 35% of the part. so yea. sometimes, its not really that easy to speak about things. so yea.

i'm sure anyone reading this would wanna know how i'm feeling right now while writing this. well, i feel great. so yea. my day was kinda alrite. two of my cousins came over. sis was out. so i was talking to them. i managed to talk to brammi for a while. its quite rare when the both of us have a conversation. so yea. but both of them were really quiet. i guess they noticed that i wasnt myself at all anymore. i'm getting older day by day. and sometimes, i dont even feel that i'm myself at times. so yea. i like doing things alone. the thing i really hate is when someone tells me to do something without thinking about the others. i wouldnt wanna say what or whom i'm angry with, but sometimes, when someone wants my cooperation, maybe it means, its time to get down to being respectful and nice when they need my help. so yea. secondly, i do things my way. so when you want my help, dont tell me how to do it. i'll do it the way i want to do. if you cant deal with it, do it yourself. anothing thing i'm pissed about when someone doesnt accept me for whom i am. i dont like hurting anyone in any way. one way or another, i keep things to myself. its not like you could do anything about it. my problem is my problem. deal with it. lastly, i hate anyone suspecting me or even saying stuffs that they think i'm thinking. its not as if anyone can read my mind. if you cannot digest that, i suggest, you shove off my path. i never did anything to you. so leave me alone. its as simple as that.

No comments: