Friday, March 16, 2007

DAMN THE WASPS!!!!

you know what? i HATE wasps. you heard me. LOL

i had wasps infestations in my house's porch for a few days now and i knew nothing about it. and i had to find out at a WRONG TIME! sheesh! damn that wasp. i was just standing in my own property. why cant the wasp find a own place of its own instead of INFESTING MY LOVELY HOME?!?!?! arggh

i was standing in my house porch trying to find a pair of socks for myself. and i heard a loud buzzing. so when i turned around, i saw that damned thing flying towards me! YUCKS! i was scared to death. i knew that shape and it wasnt a bee. luckily i managed to scramble back into the house. but not before it landed on me trying to sting me. took me about 10 mins to recover.

LOL, you know what i did after that? haha. i was hiding behind the glass sliding door and cursing the wasp for an hour, before i finally decided to call my bestfriend's house. his mum answered the phone. so i told mrs.franklin about the dilemma i was in. i wasnt able to go out or come in. the wasp was aggressive. so i was adviced to call the ministry of environment and inform them about it. and i did. but they said that they werent able to do the job as the nest was within my house premises. so i called mrs.franklin back and told her about it. so she sent down anusha.

arggh, the first thing anusha did when she reached my house was to laugh at me from outside the gate. she was laughing at me for being afraid of a little thing. note the word "little". so i was pointing to the nest's direction. and from about 10 metres away, she was squinting her eyes to see a 10 cm long and 5 cm wide nest. she thought that the queen wasp wasnt around. so she stepped closer to the wasp nest. when she was about 2 metres away, that damned thing tried to attack her. she was taken aback by its size. that thing was as BIG AS A SPARROW. ghastly thang! YUCK! so right before it attacked her, she brought out the INSECTICIDE and she sprayed it. the wasp didnt back off initially. it was trying to find an opening to sting her. but it couldnt find one. so it flew off. only then i came out to finish the job. i KILLED THE DAMN WASP NEST! MUHAHAHA. kill the damn baby maggots! they were really disgusting. i broke open the nest made of mud with a stick. then anusha proceeded to spray at the maggots with the insecticide. i was really relieved after that. i did some research on the wasps and found out that each hive would last about 5 years and grow as big as a ball with a diameter of a 1m. i just wish that i wouldnt have to see the wasp again. LoL!

No comments: