Monday, March 5, 2007

HEYOOZ FRIENDS.

Just started a new blog. So yepz. I guess this is my first time i'm this advanced in blogging. well, i should really give credit to lil'nish. Haha. i think without her, i'd be really having a hard time actually.

Lol, oh well, today's actually the 6th of march 2007. And its about 3.20 in the morning. I just hung up on my my closest friend(adalbert) and my cuzzin(shalini d/o marimuthu aka shalu). haha. These two, they're actually the dearest to me. With them around, i completely forget myself. I'll be totally immersed in conversations with them. So yepz. We crap alot actually. I've got this whole bunch of fellow crapping friends. But the times i had with these two, its something that you cant value. Like time's an essence. Well, i'm not gonna talk about the both of them in this first posting anyway. What i really wanted to talk about is NISH!(FLASHBACK:the girl who did the blog for me). MUAHAHAHAHA.

Well you see. nish an i, we've got this really complexed friendship. Ah well not that complexed. more like FUN friendship. Haha. She's a gem. cant find a friend like her. She's somewhat like shalini and adalbert. A friend that cant be replaced. The BAD thing; she loves cristiano ronaldo. Oh well, that guy's her hubby. hahahaha. I like rooney. I've got friends saying that whenever i play soccer, they feel that the style of my play is somewhat that of rooney's. I'm not sure if they're mentally stable after all! LOL. well you see. me and nish, we like to poke fun at one another. Haha. She refers to me as rooney, and i refer to her as mrs.ronaldo. I've always tried telling her that rooney's better than ronaldo(flashback: remember all those times rooney looks like a worn out rug and ronaldo's happily scoring in the manu games). Its really true!(shit, i know i'm lying, but i cant help it. LOL) But you know what? Who scored the HAT-TRICK in his debut?! Who was the youngest player ever for england?! ROONEY! thats right! its rooney. WAHAHAHA. WHO GOT BOOED FOR MAKING ROONEY FOR GETTING SENT OF IN THE WORLD CUP MATCH IN GERMANY AGAINST PORTUGAL?!(sheesh, seems like i'm contradicting my own statement that rooney's better) WHO?! CRISTIANO RONALDO! LOL!!

Ah well, ronaldo's back to being the fan favourite in england now. There is no denying that the boy's got a huge talent. And he's surely to become some legend in england. But it'll take time. so yepz


YOU KNOW WHAT NISH? YOU'RE THE BEST! LOL


{R}on

No comments: