Saturday, March 24, 2007

oooooo mama sita!

you know what? i enjoyed my day today. last nite was good. my laptop went haywire in the middle of the nite. so i decided to vent my anger by eating my mum's hidden cornetto chocoluv ice-cream. but the better part of the whole scenario was that bert and shalini were in a phone conference with me at that time. so yea, they talked to me and made me forget the whole lousy situation. so we decided to go out together in the morning, to TEKKA! muahahha. shalz hate the whole idea. but we had no choice actually. we had to cross tekka to go to sim lim square to get my laptop fixed up.

so we didnt exactly leave in the morning actually. i went to play street soccer instead. LOL. i had training. so we left at 3. and guess what. shalz cheated me and bert. she said that she was in braddel station(but the fact, she was actually waiting for us in little india station, soooo nice of her to make us the butt of the joke. lol. but it was nice).

so we started to walk to sim lim square, got there, found the shop and in the end, they gy checked the laptop and said it was working fine. soooo stupid! of course la, the laptop was working fine with him, but with me?????!!!! but yea, he told me to go to acer and check it out. so i told him ok. we left sim lim. on the way, i saw this hot girl, so i pointed at her and said SARAKKU really loudly. okay, sarakku means hot babe in tamil terms. so yea. she turned and stared at me, i'm not sure why, but you could say that fear was written in my face. i thought she was gonna punch me or something. but noooo, she followed me, smiling and talking nonsense with her friend. sheesh. so i was telling bert that she's behaving weirdly. all of us noticed. but we continued walking to the mrt again. we were gonna go to tan tock seng. so yea. went to meet my another cuzzin sister. so we met her and stuffs. i gave her my gameboy which she wanted badly. i'm not sure whats she planning to do with it. but i guess i need it back in two weeks. so yea

after meeting my cuzzin, we went to novena square for dinner at KFC. we spent time talking and stuffs, till my mum called. damn. she was making alot of noise. so i had to rush back home. good thing though, bert, nathan and shalu followed me to paya lebar. after reaching paya lebar, we split ways and i went to my grandma's house while the other 3 of them went back to kovan. so yea, i guess thats all that happened during the day.

i'll update the blog with more happenings soon. so just chill and tag me!

=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karl Marx (1818 - 1883) and his ideological nemesis, Adam Smith (1723 - 1790). [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry handbags[/url] Franchising takes many elements to be done successfully. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Wvopgwoqt
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora store[/url] Iuvfqryni [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jacket sale[/url] qpfcwaeyg