Wednesday, March 7, 2007

WOO, THE TIREDNESS!


ah, i finally got the time to update on my bloggy! yesterday was actually a day that was supposed to be a disaster. well it didnt start right in the morning. it started AFTER i got back from work. i had managed to convince dad that i wanted to go home so that i could play street soccer after work at 5. it wasnt threatening to rain from where i was. oh boy, i was dreaming about how beautifully i was gonna play. so when dad dropped me at boon keng station, i took a cab back. then i noticed some grey clouds. but i didnt think it was gonna rain. i dropped off a few houses away from mine in front of adalbert's house(he's my bestie). and i called for him. he came. lol. so i told him about my plan and asked him if he wanted to follow me. he agreed! whee!

THEN! i realised that i had left my front door keys at my grandma's house. ARGH! i had to climb through the back and open the back door.(for the readers to know, i'm living in a terrace house. so the back door is at the DRAIN!) HAISH. i did it anyway. adalbert was waiting for me at the front. but i still couldnt open the door for him. i still didnt have keys to the front door. so i quickly changed out of my working attire and i wore casual attire. so i went back out the way i came in from. i checked the skies. it still wasnt threatening to rain. it was just cloudy and was seeming like it was clearing up. so we started walking to the court. in the place we live, there isnt bus service. so we've to walk to the street soccer court at serangoon north ave 1. it usually took me 20 mins on foot. so while we were walking and talking on the way, it suddenly POURED! bert was screaming because his 1 day old phone was gonna get wet! HAHA.(i'm sorry! cant help it. we're both reacting in a way that makes anyone laugh) so he dumped his phone in my haversack bag. we just ran to the nearest shelter which was about 3 mins away. by the time we reached the shelter, we were drenched.(luckily the phone was still dry). we just sat there and we laughed. soon bert called his mumto pick us up. i went over to his house because i still didnt have the key. it was too dark to go by the back door.(drains dont have lights)

so when i reacher bert's house, his mum dropped us off there and went for a course. we went in and dried ourselves. anusha(the house keeper) gave me a shirt to change into. and bert went to take his shower.

after bert took his shower and came back down, his dad came home. so we spent the next hour or more trying to install and get his new scanner/printer running. by the time we finished, it was about 9plus. uncle and i took liberty of poking fun of adalbert. HAHA! his dad finally knew about shalu! i showed him the photos of shalu on my laptop and his dad laughed. so his dad called up shalini and talked to her. haha. oh boy! SHE WAS SHOCKED! LOL. at this time, bert was desperately trying to wrestle me. haha. but i guess he was happy that his family were open about it. so yupz. his dad refered to shalu as D-I-L. lol. so bert got his chance to talk to shalu. and me and uncle were siting near him and making fun of him. WAHAHA. i'm seriously gonna get in trouble when the both of them get me! ahahah. but NOOOO. they cant catch me.

after that, bert and i went on to play ps2 till late at about 12.10. as usual, bert was winning me in every game and i resorted to cheating. HAHA. WE HAD LOADZ OF FUN. we didnt call shalu that nite as she was over at her friend's house. she was staying over and we decided not to disturb her. i was really tired and i almost fell asleep. so yepz. luckily mum and dad came to pick me up at 12.10. but the moment i got into the car, i got a nice scolding from the both of them. so yupz. sheesh. i was scolded for climbing by the back door. LOL

ah well, mum and dad brought me to this 24hr coffee shop. they wanted to take their dinner/supper. so i followed them. i wasnt too hungry as adalbert's mum gave me dinner. i had murtabak at his house. so i drank iced milo in the coffee shop. after that supper, i went straight home and straight to bed. i was just really tired.

today was not really that thrilling actually. all i did was get up at 10plus. mum and dad brought me to do banking. and it was that point that they found out that my sister had been WITHDRAWING MONEY without mummy's knowledge! oh that glee of sister getting in trouble! wahahahah!. AH WELL, i didnt poke my nose in anyway. mum and dad were planning to punish her. so yepz. lol. after that at about 1plus in the afternoon. we went to have our lunch in kovan. MY FAV PLACE.(actually i like it because i have to. been livin here since i was born!). after lunch, i came straight to granny's house. i'm not sure why felt groggy. so i just slept again and woke up at 7:30.

it was at this time, that i came online. guess what. ayesha said hi to me!(ayesha's my close friend. she was also my ex-girlfriend). haha, had a dilemma. and she talked to me. seems like she likes this guy older than her in her school. but that guy was trying to make her jealous by talking to a girl she really hates. so she was COMPLAINING TO ME about her. i tried to advise her and give her solutions but not without being in my cheeky and happy go lucky mood. lol. i kept talking nonsense to her. haha. actually i was poking fun at her. lol. in the end, i didnt know how to advise her. so i told her to do whatever she wanted but think before doing because in some cases, there would be devastating consequences. so yupz. so when i was actually talking to her, i was trying to update and make my blog more advanced. lol. i was trying to add music. haha. finally after 2 hrs of trying, i finally managed to. well you see, the embedded player doesnt show in the blog. but you can hear its songs. thats right. songs. there are about 7 songs in the blog. if you listen to it without closing the blog, you can actually hear them all. so yepz. i guess its a good try that i made. i still got the music. lol

so readers, i guess thats all that have happened during the past two days of my life. i guess i'll keep you updated soon! LOL

LATERZ FRIENDS!

{R}on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks